Professional Agency With Personal Service
Widener Insurance Agency is staffed with proven professionals who are caring and conscientious people; the kind of people you can depend on. Our primary objectives are:
- To be honest and fair in all our dealings,
- To be interested in people and their insurance needs,
- To treat the client’s needs as though they were our own.
We have a commitment to maintain a high standard of excellence in all that we do and to establish a firm relationship of mutual trust and service with each of our clients.
We Are An Independent Insurance Agency
Widener Insurance does not work for an insurance company, we work for our customers. We are on your side when you experience a loss and do our best to see that you get a fair, prompt payment, as well as being treated with respect and courtesy.
We represent a carefully selected group of financially sound, reputable insurance companies, and we place your policy with the company offering the best coverage at a competitive price.
To reduce your overall insurance cost.
To reduce gaps in coverage.
Our professional staff analyzes your insurance requirements from the viewpoint of risk management.
By risk elimination, risk reduction, risk transfer, or risk assumption the cost of your package of insurance may be considerably reduced.
Your existing insurance is examined and recommendations and cost comparisons are submitted to you for review.
The Service You Can Expect
- Complete analysis of your insurance needs.
- We design a responsible protection program for you.
- We select the company or companies best suited to your situation.
- We present you with a competitively priced proposal.
- We move quickly to get fair, prompt, settlement of your claims.
- We periodically review the adequacy of your insurance program.
- We look for ways to save you money.