Commercial Property Insurance
Commercial property insurance provides protection for buildings and business personal property against direct physical losses. Most policies are written on the special form, replacement cost basis.
Please contact us to discuss your specific policy and what perils it protects against as no two property policies are exactly the same. Commercial Property insurance should be custom designed to provide protection for any of the following as needed:
- Property damage to your owned or leased building
- Building improvements
- Business personal property or contents
- Property off premises or at a trade show/exhibit
- Property in transit
- Property of others (employees or customers)
- Outdoor property and signs
- Employee dishonesty
- Money and Securities
- Forgery or alteration
- Back up of sewers and drains
- Ordinance or law
- Off premise power interruption
- Valuable papers and records
The perils of flood, earthquake and terrorism are normally excluded in property coverage, but can be purchased additional in most situations.
Whether you own a manufacturing facility or a coffee shop, we offer the right insurance protection tailored to meet your needs.
For more information, Contact Us or call 423-926-7151.