All companies who maintain data on clients, employees and others have a responsibility to safeguard that data. Businesses are vulnerable to data breaches and cyber attacks by computer thieves or dishonest employees. Data can also be lost accidentally or inadvertently released. This is a fast growing area in which we are seeing a lot of claims.
Businesses need powerful insurance coverages to quickly restore business from the devastating impacts of cyber aggression such as:
- Data Compromise Response Coverage – breach of personal information expense with an incident response plan roadmap.
- Computer Attack Coverage – damage to date and systems caused by a computer attack.
- Cyber Extortion Coverage – aids business in response to an extortion threat.
- Identity Recovery Coverage – case management services and financial resources to recover identities of customers and employees.
- Data Compromise Liability Coverage – defense and settlement costs in the event of a lawsuit as a result of a data compromise response loss.
- Network Security Liability Coverage – defense and settlement costs in the event of a lawsuit alleging system security failure on the part of the insured causes damage to a third party.
- Electronic Media Liability Coverage – defense and settlement costs in the event of a lawsuit alleging display of information on a website caused damage to a third party.
Call our agents today to learn more about Cyber Liability Insurance by Widener Insurance Agency in Johnson City, TN.